You may travel to Crete (Iraklion) using one of the following ways:
• Direct Flights. Low cost air carriers (like Easy Jet) and chartered flights from
all over Europe, fly to Crete, though only during the touristic season (April – October).
• One stop flights to Athens. Reaching Athens airport, one can flight to Iraklion, using one of the various Greek Air carriers that hold several daily flights all year long.
• You may come to Greece by taking the ship from the ports of Brindisi, Ancona, Bari or Venice. The destination port is Piraeus but from there, you should embark to a ship going to Iraklion, or take the airplane as mentioned above.
• If you wish to reach Iraklion by departing from other places in Greece,
you may come from Thira, Paros, Naxos and Mykonos, using fast ferries
(available until the end of September).
• There are also routes from Salonika, Rhodes, Kalamata, Gythion, Kithira
and some Cycladic islands. Please note that from November to April,
these ship routes are rare due to low season.
• If on the contrary, you wish to visit other Greek islands -using one of the six
Cretan Ports, Iraklion, Chania, Rethymnon, Agios Nikolaos, Sitia and Kasteli
Kissamou- you may travel to Piraeus, Santorini, Sikinos, Folegandros, Milos,
Sifnos, Paros, Naxos, Salonika, Rhodes, Karpathos, Kassos, Antikythira,
Kythira, and the peninsula of Peloponnesus.
Once you have reached Iraklion and you wish to come to Hersonissos (distance of 26Klm), you may use public transportation (bus) which costs 3 euros per person (bus station 21), taxi or rent a car.
For your convenience but also in order to propose more facilities to our guests, we’re glad to offer a transfer service from/to all destinations at special rates(an example: from HER airport, price fixed at 35,00€ per vehicle (max 4 persons), one way, with luggages included.
Finally, we are cooperating with a car hire company, in case you wish to rent a car. In case you are interested to have an offer, please send us details about the type of the car, the dates etc.